Whether it’s a routine checkup or emergency surgery, you shouldn’t have to worry about how to get the best medical care for your pet. That’s why we’re pleased to accept the CareCredit healthcare credit card, North America’s leading healthcare financing program. CareCredit lets you say “yes” to the best treatment for your pet immediately, and pay for it over time with monthly payments that fit easily into your budget.
Highlights of the CareCredit Program
- Extended Payment Plans
- Interest-Free For 6 Months
- Quick & Easy Approval
- Immediate Access to Funds
- No Annual Fee
We offer payment plans through our partner, Scratchpay. Scratchpay helps to make difficult financing decisions simple. There are three plan types, starting as low as 0% APR and spanning 8 weeks, 12 months, or 24 months. Checking to see which plan is best for you only takes 90 seconds and does NOT affect your credit score. Learn more at Scratchpay.com!
Highlights of the Trupanion Program
- One Simple Plan – Pet health insurance can get pretty complicated when you have to sort through several plans and levels. Trupanion wants to make pet insurance simple and easy to understand. Our comprehensive policy covers surgeries, diagnostic tests, medications, treatments, and hospital stays if your pet gets sick or injured. We also reimburse from your actual veterinary bill, so you don’t have to worry about a predetermined benefit schedule.
- 90% Coverage – Trupanion covers 90% of actual veterinary costs for approved accident and illness claims, less the exam fee, taxes, and optional deductible. Full 90% coverage is available at any veterinary hospital, emergency care center, or specialty hospital.
- No Payout Limit – With Trupanion, your pet receives unlimited lifetime healthcare coverage. Trupanion does not impose any per incident limits, annual limits, or lifetime limits on the amount of care your pet can receive.
Pet insurance works well in cases of injury and illness. Pet insurance premiums are typically paid on a monthly basis and can be used to help offset some of your pet’s treatment costs. When using pet insurance, payment is due when services are rendered, and then your insurance company will reimburse you if applicable. If you’re looking for a pet insurance provider, we suggest checking out Trupanion or Pawlicy Advisor.